Wednesday 5 October 2022

Junior Librarians

 

Junior Librarians

Autumn Term 

Welcome to our new junior librarians who have been selected for this important role from our Year 5 and 6 children.


Congratulations on successfully completing your application and interview.


Our junior librarians will have the important job of making sure the library is a quiet, neat and cozy place to read for all. They will be inspiring their peers with book recommendations.

 

This year we have made the Treehouse into a special reading place for children in Year 1 and Year 2. Our junior librarians will be responsible for helping to supervise this area and being reading buddies.




"The library is my favourite place in school. It is quiet and I love books" - Anne-Marie - Violet Class

"I wanted to be a Junior Librarian to inspire others to read more" – Eva - Violet Class

"Being a Junior Librarian means that I get to have more responsibility" – Jessica - Violet Class

"I like reading so being around books makes me happy" – Elena -Violet Class




They have got their library badge and are ready to start!

WELL DONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment